Autore: Acer Europe SA
Data: mercoledì, Luglio 8, 2020 @ 01:38:08 pm
To support one of our legal entities responsible for international sales, we are looking for an experienced Accounting Manager with extensive accounting experience. In your position you are responsible to ensure that the accounting operations are compliant with IFRS general accounting principles, Acer internal accounting policy and local regulations. You will act as the reference person for all corporate accounting queries and collaborate in a dynamic environment with market controllers located in different countries.
As Accounting Manager you will liaise with the EMEA Finance team members to bring value to the stakeholders, including finance business partners such as planning and analysis team, tax, credit risk.
We offer a great possibility in an international team and are looking forward to receive your application.
Are you ready to jump to the next level of responsibility?
- Primary activities are related to month-end and quarterly close processes, including preparation of journal entries, automatic payments and sub-ledger reconciliations for account payables, account receivables and fixed assets
- Reconcile the accounting activities from the multiple markets leveraging on the assigned legal entity
- Reconcile intercompany balances
- Responsible for conducting moderate to complex financial analysis projects and/or reporting
- Perform additional duties as required by the controller
- Coordinate between all the legal entity related markets the monthly closing tasks from local working processes until the completion of consolidated statements and associated reporting
- Coordinate annual statutory reporting and filings, including the development of financial statements and reports
- Main point of contact for both external auditors and tax advisors
- Support audits to ensure financial internal controls are maintained Job may provide functional advice or training to less experienced accountant jobs
- Responsible for monthly tax provisioning, routine VAT and corporate tax compliance and to co-ordinate with in-house Tax Department and/or external tax advisors as needed
- Provide all relevant support when any specific need arise in any place or on any particular project
- Master Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics
Skill and experience:
- 2-3 years at one of “Big Four”
- 5 years at Finance department in a multinational Company
- IFRS, Swiss GAAP, VAT and corporate income tax compliance
- Managing audits
- Swiss tax audit experience
- IT: strong knowledge in financial systems, top tier ERP
- Part of development projects appreciated
- Languages: Italian and English Fluent (written and spoken)
- Flexibility: open minded in order to be open to new changes
- Proactive and fast to issues, able to prioritize
- Strong character with the integrity, capacity and capability to stand up
- Understanding of risks in business with ability to articulate feasible remedies
- Ability to communicate with confidence and establish respect and trust in both business and finance communities