Autore: Luisa D'Andrea
Data: venerdì, Aprile 12, 2019 @ 12:54:37 pm
CASALE is leader in chemical plant design (ammonia, urea, methanol, melamine, nitrates and phosphates), and operating on a worldwide basis is increasing its staff and is seeking specialists to fill the following position
ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT (ref. ACCASS-03-19)
The offered position is within the Administration & Finance Department – Administration Section and will directly reports to the Administration Section Manager. Accurate, orderly and fast the ideal candidate is able to manage administrative and accounting activities according to applicable laws.
In particular he/she will:
- register all accounting transaction in SAP;
- register purchase order invoices;
- check and register invoices about general costs/patents/consultant expenses;
- manage reconciliation with invoices on fiscal representation;
- prepare intercompany invoices and site services;
- prepare monthly payments;
- register and maintain timetable about debtor and creditor warranties;
- distribute and register advance payments given to employees (cash on hands);
- check and register purchasing done by credit card
- register all transactions about site cash on complex projects (cash on hands).
Experience required: 2-3 years of experience in a similar role;
Education: High School of Commerce/Accounting Degree;
Languages: Fluent written and spoken English;
- ability to well work under pressure in a dynamic environment and to be multi-tasking;
- good team-player, ability to build relationships inside and outside the Company, self-motivated with strong organizing skills;
- good knowledge of SAP, MS-Office especially Excel, Internet and general database skills.
Casale offers permanent full-time contract and challenging work in a dynamic environment.
Head Office and place of work: Lugano, Switzerland
Interested candidates should apply registering his cv on Casale website – Career Section (https://recruit.casale.ch/Opening) linking it to the opening ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT (ref. ACCASS-03-19)